I recently gave Anew Clinical Line Eraser With Retinol Treatment a try. I used it 1x week for the past 7-8 days and I have found it smoothes fine wrinkles and improved my overall skin tone. I also really like the scent…reminds me of vanilla cake batter. It is a serum like formula that absorbs well into the skin. My skin is dry and sensitive. This product did not cause any redness or irritation when using it.
To see more customer reviews visit Avon.com
Anew Clinical Line Eraser With Retinol Treatment – Our exclusive treatment now harnesses the power of retinol and is uniquely designed to maximize your anti-aging results. This lightweight, fast-acting treatment with our exclusive Amino Acid complex delivers wrinkle-fighting action. 2x faster and more powerful at fighting wrinkles than a leading dermatologist-inspired treatment. 100% of women showed improvement in the look of fine lines and wrinkles* 1 oz. net wt. Retails $40.
• Contains retinol (#1 wrinkle-fighting ingredient recommended by dermatologists)
• Fragrance-free and oil-free
• Suitable for all skin types (normal, dry, oily, combination)
• Glides on effortlessly and absorbs quickly
• Clinically shown to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles in just days
• Provides an overall youthful appearance
• Allergy-tested and dermatologist-tested
• Non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic
♦ In morning and evening, apply to cleansed face and neck. Some individuals may not be comfortable using this product. Try using more sparingly or less frequently until your skin accommodates. Follow with your Anew moisturizer.
Sunburn alert: Use only as directed. This product contains retinol that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
*Based on a clinical study
Made in USA
Enjoy! Kat, Your Avon Kat
Interested in becoming an Avon Rep? Use Code: Katryna. START HERE!